Ruth Eleanor King
- Born: 12 Jul 1910, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana
- Marriage: Reverand Cline Ziegler Barkey on 3 Sep 1937 in Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana
- Died: 19 Aug 1983, San Jose, California at age 73
Noted events in her life were:
• Physical Description: Fair complexion, Light hair color, wore glasses, was petite.
• Degree: Business degree from Moody Bible Institute: Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA.
• Debbie's recollection of her. Grandma made the best ham and she always had dill pickles and black olives which were my favorite. She always had a little garden patch and grew tomatoes. She always seemed real fragile-like she was made of fine glass. She was spunky though and wouldn't let Grandpa get away with to much teasing. The year before she died, I was taking her to get her hair fixed for my wedding. I really enjoyed the talk we had. She gave me alot of advice on how to be a good daughter-in-law. She basically told me to be a friend to my mother-in-law. She gave me examples of how aunt Jan was with her. I treasure that conversation because it was the last one I had with her.
Ruth married Reverand Cline Ziegler Barkey, son of Francis Clay Barkey and Belle Stanley, on 3 Sep 1937 in Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana. (Reverand Cline Ziegler Barkey was born on 20 Aug 1911 in Cortland, Gage County, Nebraska, died on 4 Feb 2006 in Thornton, Adams County, Colorado and was buried in Fresno, California.)