- Born: 3 Sep 1893, Cortland, Gage County, Nebraska, 2
- Marriage: Clarence Stanley on 27 Dec 1911 2,528
- Died: 10 Feb 1963 at age 69
- Buried: Holyoke Cemetery, Holyoke, Phillips County, Colorado
Noted events in her life were:
• Living: Haxtun, Phillips County, Colorado. Mona lived a mile from her brother Frank and a mile from her father-in-law and mother-in-law, Monroe and Laura Stanley. The three families got together every holliday to celebrate together.
• Property. 2 Monroe Stanley owned some land in New Mexico. On one of his trips to New Mexico, he brought back two donkeys. One donkey was for Belle's family and the other was for Clarence's family. Their children had many fond memories of riding those donkeys.
Mona married Clarence Stanley, son of Monroe Morris Stanley and Laura Melissa Roberts, on 27 Dec 1911 2.,529 (Clarence Stanley was born on 30 Mar 1891, died on 24 Dec 1967 and was buried on 27 Dec 1967 in Holyoke Cemetery, Holyoke, Phillips County, Colorado.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Moved: Haxtun, Phillips County, Colorado. Clarence and Mona moved their family to Haxtun, Colorado where they farmed land a mile from where Frank and Belle Barkey lived. They also lived within a mile of Monroe and Laura Stanley, Clarence's parents. The three families celebrated all the holidays and family events together.